2017 US Sanctions on Russia and Iranian Economic Analysis School of Thought
Imposed sanctions on Russia by the US macroeconomic strategical directors for having less loss in progressive global crisis caused different conditions in globally sanctioned economic system with new mathematical equations and the reasons why are as follows:
1. Increase in Russian final production prices
2. Decreasing the Russian return of economic finances
3. As with the progression of global economic system, hence there must be the same consumption market, in other words gradual accession of Russia as a part of the global consumption market
4. Procrastination of global crisis
5. Global economy is complex and twisted. Remember that the very standard model of that is defined and run by the US strategical directors and earn the most quota from global economic earnings and give nothing to Russia.